Established since 1969, B & B Billiard Tables has been crafting and supplying premium billiards for over 40 years. Supplying to retail customers and to the major billiard rooms and clubs throughout Australia, and was the largest billiard table manufacturing company in Australia.
Many of Australia’s largest companies commenced their business operations from their backyard garages, B & B Billiard Tables is one of these companies.
The quality components that we used in the manufacturing of our tables were:-
- The cloth, which is imported from the mills of England which have over 400 years of tradition and quality in cloth manufacture.
- The slate is imported from Italy, the world’s leading supplier of billiard table slate is used on all B & B slate bed tables.
- The pockets are solid brass casting and have hand sewn leather pocket covers.
- The nets which are attached to the pocket casting are hand crocheted.
- The rubber for the cushions is moulded gum rubber, used for uniform size and true angle bounce, and with frequent use will last approx 20 years.
Our billiard tables were manufactured in Lansvale, NSW of the highest quality and were built to last.